Saturday, December 29, 2012

Pantai Remis (Kuala Selangor)

Olla! Spent the last Friday of 2012 at the beach today 
enjoying the sea breeze and chit chatting with friends 
while eating their home cooked food. 
One important thing is while talking I managed to take a few shots of the environment there..enjoy! 

Hehe! The blue blue sky 


This beach is actually full of stones only..so we couldn't even touch any sea water T.T


Found this transparent seashell! 

Stones..

Stones again... 

Other than stones..the ground is also full with seashells..

My cat model showing her sexy yoga pose..
and.......
I did say thank you to her for being my model for a few minutes tho.. :D

 That's all for today's update! See ya! :)

Please do support my Facebook page by giving me a thumb of like at SY-Photography
Thank You guys! :D






No comments:

Post a Comment